Today our most popular items are on sale! Enjoy Puppy Cake, Puppy Scoops and Cookie Mixes on sale for just $5 until midnight tonight! Get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.
It’s hot hot hot already so Puppy Cake has some fun dog ice cream recipes to learn how to keep your dog cool this summer! Check out the 4 best recipes for dog ice cream.
1)Frozen Banana “Soft Serve”
- Take 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
Blend all ingredients together until smooth and serve immediately in a dish.
2) Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of plain, unsweetened greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup pureed strawberries
Blend all ingredients together until smooth and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Serve frozen and in small portions since the yogurt isn’t lactose free.
3)Peanut Butter Chip Goats Milk “Ice Cream”
- 14 oz goats milk
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of carob chips
Blend all ingredients together and then place in an ice cream maker for 20 minutes and add the carob chips in the last 4 minutes. Serve ice cream immediately.
4) Puppy Scoops Ice Cream
- Choose your flavor
- Add 2/3 cup hot tap water (not boiling)
For best results, use a small blender layering the ingredients so that the powder is touching the blades. Blend until smooth (about 30 seconds). Pour contents into the cup and freeze for 5 hours. Serve in a bowl, on a cone or straight from the container.
We get the question, “Is it like real ice cream?” a lot. Yes, Puppy Scoops is a lot like real ice cream, but it has less fat. Check our the video below to see just how scoopable Puppy Scoops is. For best results, let it thaw for 10-15 minutes and use a warm scooper.
Your dog will love you because now your dog can enjoy REAL ice cream for dogs at home! Just add hot tap water to this powdered mix and then freeze for doggy ice cream. Puppy Scoops are smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated for your dog’s digestion. This summer, keep your dog cool with Puppy Scoops Peanut Butter Ice Cream Mix for dogs. Don’t reach for Frosty Paws dog ice cream (which doesn’t even have any milk as an ingredient) when you can feed your dog a healthy, natural, made in the USA ice cream for dogs. Just look at the ingredients in Puppy Scoops frozen dog treats for dogs: lactose free whole milk, peanuts, evaporated cane juice, gelatin and salt. All ingredients in our frozen treats for dogs are made in the USA. Whole milk provides natural protein for dogs. The perfect gift for dog lovers and friends who have dogs and want to feed good dog food. Dog birthdays should be celebrated with cake and ice cream treats. Directions: add 2/3 cup of very hot tap water to the ice cream pint. Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the powder in our natural dog treats is dissolved. Place lid back on pint container and put in the freezer for at least 5 hours. Storage: Keep ice cream in freezer with lid secured for up to 2 months. Unmixed Shelf Life – 9 months. Makes 12 oz of ice cream for dogs. Puppy Scoops are the perfect dog ice cream recipe for ice treats for dogs. More than just dog food, Puppy Cake products are gourmet treats for dogs including our new dog ice cream treats. Puppy Scoops are the perfect dog ice cream recipe for ice treats for dogs. Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 21.3%, Crude Fat (min.) 19.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.9%, Moisture (max.) 3.5%, Puppy Scoops DIY Dog Treats Serving Suggestions: 1 scoop for small dogs, 1-2 scoops for medium dogs, up to half the pint for large dogs. Have a dog that resembles a small pony? Give them the whole pint! Puppy Cake is people food for dogs!
Our beloved furbabies are the apples of our eye and the best part of our day. How do these very human like, but still canine, beings feel about cake?
Here’s 5 reasons that dogs love cake:
- A break from the monotony. Everyday they get the same dry kibble or dry dog treats while their little hearts would love variety. A soft, fluffy cake with flavorful icing are like fire works going off on their tongues!
- They know it is special. How do they know that the cake is special for them? Because you tell them with your voice, your body language and your energy. Think about how excited you will be to bring home that carefully chosen puppy cake mix box home knowing that you are going to spoil your pup.
- It tastes AMAZING! The aroma (which is oftentimes the most powerful driving force of dogs), the texture, the complexity of the treat, it all adds up to eye poppingly awesome!
- It’s the perfect social treat. Share those 8 cupcakes with your friends. It’s a great reason to bring over some furry friends for a play date. Cake and playtime? Sign me up!
- Excellent bonding time with your dog. Your kitchen will be filled with the fragrant aroma of sweet (just a tad) baking cake, just like when you were a kid. Now your dog gets to share that experience with you and gets to eat all the calories while you get all the joy.
We are growing here at Puppy Cake and are looking for a new production assistant. This position is a Part time position. We can provide you with a very flexible work schedule. Only able to work from 9 AM to 2 PM two days a week? That’s fine with us! We can work with that. Duties include putting together puppy cake, packaging up ice cream mix, prepare a large orders, and helping to manufacture our mixes. Puppy cake is a fun and laid-back work environment where you can make some new friends while earning some new cash. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
No prior experience needed. Must be able to provide your own transportation to our warehouse located in Evans city Pennsylvania. Call or email Kelly at 412-943-7250 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A Boston terrier/Pomeranian mix shares ice cream with his sister, a jack Russell terrier miniature poodle Boston terrier mix.
“When your friend says let’s split ice cream”
It couldn’t be easier to make a decadent cake for your dog. Just add hot tap water (not boiling, important) to the crust and then to the cheesecake mix and put it in the fridge. Completely grain-free for all of our grain sensitive furry friends!
Watch the video below:
We will soon be adding lots of posts on how to pamper you dog. Stay tuned!